Init page ui improvements
Cleaned up the init page a bit.
The commit messages describe what was done, but here is a small list.
- Aligned things to the left for consistency
- Made example CLI address a placeholder to prevent the need to delete the initial value which I doubt would ever be valid
- Moved TOR and API key boxes above Connect button
- Added line in between each form input for breathing room
- Connect button is only enabled when address is given
- Connect button disabled on form submit and enabled when request comes back a failure
- Connect changes to Loading on submit
- "Links" to add TOR and API key form elements change cursor to click hand thing when hovered
- Add TOR or Add API key are aligned a little better