App crash when pressing "show QR code" after "cannot compose #cahoots" message
Somebody tried to cahoots with me, my available funds amount couldn't match his as I didn't have enough. I didn't know this beforehand, so I tried to use his cahoots payload.
Both the scenario's of "paste cahoots payload" and scanning the QR code both played out the same on the following:
- Went to postmix wallet screen
- Have 1 UTXO available (other ones set to do-not-spend)
- Pasted the payload / Scanned the QR code
- Screen switches to the cahoots screen
- got the "cannot compose #cahoots" temporary message at the bottom
- I press "show QR code"
- the app crashes
- thereafter the app instantly reloads and asks for pin number
The reason for me trying to "show QR code" despite the "cannot compose #cahoots" message was that I didn't see the error message the first time. I think it was because of how I held my phone that it wasn't in my field of view for the short time it was on the screen.
The type of cahoots was specifically a StonewallX2 initiated by the other person.